Tuesday, June 15, 2010

No Fear in Love?


I have been shaken.
Trembling outside of comfort.
Grasping for normalcy, in a vast sea of newness.
Fears crash with such strength I feel I'll be washed away.
Back to what I was before.
I'm receeding into the endless, vast, depths in the distance.
Oh, to place my feet on stable ground again.
To run.
To run on the edge catching glimpses of Your glory
while rooted in Your plans and promises.
To run towards the sun, as if the darkness does not exist.
To be so sure.
This fear I feel, it is not of You.
Much to learn, much to change.
Get out.
Get out of fear, get out of comfort.
Risk, take me over.
I wish to live widly.
To walk in faith,
to run in such,
to breathe in such.
Experiencing every day as a blank canvas.
Stainless.
In what form will You create in me?
Today, I will remain white.
I'm clean in Your eyes,
Oh God, Thank you for reminding me,
I'm pure to You.
New, everyday.
Usable, everyday.




"I have tasted Your goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more.
I long to be filled with longing;
I thirst to be made thirsty still."
AW Tozer


No comments:

Post a Comment